up to £25K pa + benefits
Do you have at least two years’ experience working as a secretary/PA/administration assistant? Are you professional and a great communicator? Can you work Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm? If so, we would love to hear from you.
You will be working for a busy team; responsible for undertaking PA tasks for a private equity house.
You will thrive in this role if you are flexible, committed, energetic, and a team player. The client is at the heart of everything we do so being able to demonstrate that you are client focused and understand a quality service is key. In order to be successful you will need to show excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management;
- Travel and logistics management;
Meeting room (including virtual) bookings and management, both internal and external;
- Answering telephone calls in a timely fashion, taking clear and detailed messages;
- Document production and finishing, particularly in PowerPoint; and
- Daily administrative tasks
Requirements of the role:
- Exceptional standard of written and verbal communication;
- Competent with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Familiarity with current technologies and communication tools, e.g. desktop sharing, cloud services etc.
In return you will receive a good starting salary, a flexible benefits package and lots of training, guidance and support.
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>