Finance Manager/TV Production
Salary up to £60K
Bristol or London with hybrid working
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Finance Manager to join an award-winning established independent TV production company with a hugely impressive list of talent and programme makers under its production labels.
You will be responsible for the financial management of your relevant TV division/labels within the group. Working closely with the production management, heads of finance and production accounts teams to ensure the productions are correctly managed and accurately reported each month.
You will have full responsibility for the financial reporting of your division/s and preparation of the monthly rolling forecast document for presentation to the board.
- Managing the allocation of productions to the production accounting team
- Ensure Head of Production are fully briefed and complying with company financial procedures and accounting policy and relevant TV industry tax regulations – notably HMRC Film and TV Guidelines and IR35
- Be the initial point of contact for production finance queries for your division
- Train new staff and assist with budgeting and cost report set up
- Act as production accountant on ad hoc productions
- Liaise with legal department for regular contract updates and broadcaster issues
- Manage the full year production rolling forecast and budget position
Skills & Experience required
- Significant production accounting experience in a busy, fast moving television production environment
- Solid understanding of production accounting concepts and policy
- Production Finance Manager experience would be an advantage
You could be based in Bristol or London, but you will need to visit the Bristol office regularly. Hybrid option for office and remote working//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>