Hybrid role – Whiteley/Bournemouth office and some working from home
Salary £26,000 – £32,000
Our client is a highly successful private wealth management LLP company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. The company has grown organically and through acquisitions. With strong investment performance and significant recent investments in addition to a well invested platform and IT capabilities, the business now wishes to invest further in strategic and also has the aspiration of identifying and integrate several acquisitions over the coming years. Today the company manages and advises on over £2.4 billion of client assets. They have a great culture where every team member is actively encouraged to develop and progress, with continuous training, support and regular performance reviews.
We are recruiting an organised, enthusiastic and knowledgeable trainer who will work within the learning and development team, reporting to the L&D manager.
The key responsibilities will include the following.
• Deliver appropriate training modules to internal staff on both an individual and group basis
• Work on and deliver training projects
• Setup and maintain individual staff training records
• Willing to get involved in other projects within the business, which may occur from time to time, that fall within their capabilities
• Maintain a database of all training materials
• Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
• Ability to communicate with departments across the business, at all levels
• Experience within the financial services industry
• High level of familiarity with internal CRM systems
• Be a self-starter and be happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs
• Take ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects, coming up
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Driving licence and own transport
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude!
£26,000 – £32,000 depending upon experience and knowledge, generous holiday allowance and benefits (private medical, pension, income protection, death in service and benefits platform). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>