Trainee Financial Planning Adviser
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. they are a privately owned, LLP, with offices on the south coast and in London.
The company has a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career.
This is a fantastic opporutnity for a Graduate Trainee Financial Planning Adviser. Our client is offering the opportunity to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique culture. As part of your training and whilst completing the relevant RO exams, the role will see rotation through several internal departments.
The role will report to the Head of Financial Planning and the key areas of involvement are as follows:
- Rotation through a number of internal departments, example: Client Services, Marketing, Platform Operations, Paraplanning
- Gradually developing financial planning and investment knowledge
- Actively studying for RO exams supported by the firm
- Getting involved in other projects within the business as and when they arise
- Becoming a qualified adviser with support and training to help you grow your client base
- A pathway to becoming a chartered financial planner
The successful candidate will be bright and open-minded, a flexible thinker who is good with people and thrives on working in a fast-paced, changing environment. They will be:
- An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a team as well as individually
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1) and highly numerate
- Have already started, or be looking to complete their RO exams
- Self-motivated dedicated to further learning
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
- A strong interest in financial markets
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
- Actively seeks ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures
This is an unbeatable chance for a graduate actively looking to start a career in financial planning to join a superb wealth investment company and benefit from their top training, support and career development opportunity.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>