Trainee eDiscovery Project Manager
Up to £24K Plus Excellent Benefits
Our fabulous legal client is looking for a Trainee eDiscovery Project Manager to join their Bristol based team. They are expanding the scope of the eDiscovery and Client Data team to properly serve their internal and external clients, in order to ensure successful completion of eDiscovery projects. The quality of project management of eDiscovery projects is of particular importance to their lawyers, hence the need to grow their in-house capacity.
This role provides a unique opportunity to develop a career in an emergent area of the legal sector as an alternative to the traditional qualified solicitor route. There will be active investment in training for this role, via internal and third-party input and on-the-job learning, with a view to the role-holder forming part of the firm’s eDiscovery project management team.
Day to day duties are likely to include:
- Management and manipulation of electronic documentation in accordance with client instructions
- Effective problem solving under pressure, guiding lawyers as to alternative solutions and making reasoned recommendations
- Liaising directly with legal teams, and troubleshooting technical issues throughout an eDiscovery project’s lifecycle
- Delivering high quality and timely output to internal and external clients
- Working on multiple eDiscovery projects of varying complexity on a range of platforms, such as Relativity and Axcelerate
- Working to develop an environment of constant improvement: enthusiastically sharing with and helping others; and taking responsibility for aspects of team development, such as intranet pages, training and induction, process improvement, particular technologies etc.
Qualifications, skills and attributes required for this role:
- Bright and engaged, with willingness to learn and use initiative
- Well organised, able to prioritise effectively in order to deliver against internal and external client targets and to work well under pressure
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative; creative in recognising and explaining potential solutions
- An aptitude for using and adapting technology to optimise efficiency
- Interested in a career in eDiscovery
- A highly effective communicator – both written and oral
- Commercially aware, with an understanding of the concepts of efficiency
- Flexible – in approach, working hours, and priority management
- Willingness and ability to work directly with clients
- Legal or computer science degree desirable
- LPC desirable
- IT / technical proficiency essential
If you have the necessary skills, qualifications and experience required for this fantastic new Trainee eDiscovery Project Manager role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>