Our fantastic client in the housebuilding industry, has just asked us to find a Temporary Customer Care Administrator to join their lovely team based in North Bristol
The Customer Care Administrator is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues.
The successful candidate will take ownership of all ongoing customers issues and will be responsible to allocate resources and contractors to undertake work in customers homes.
Working closely with the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Care Administrator will be responsible for the management of information and data in relation to all customer issues.
Administration of Customer issues
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox
- Receive and log all telephone calls and emails from Customers on an inhouse computer system
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site
- Provide feedback and obtain information from other departments
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files
- Archive site information as required.
Management of Contractors diaries
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to contractors
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes
- Ensure materials are available as required to facilitate remediation.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Face to face customer services experience.
- Experience in the housebuilding industry
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>