Salary £23-£25K depending on experience
Hybrid working 1-2 days per week based in the office and homeworking
Our client is an award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy. They are an established market-leader providing a comprehensive recruitment service throughout the UK and internationally.
As a member of their Business Operations team, you will develop a close working relationship with consultants, clients and candidates to provide the essential administrative and operations support necessary for our business to succeed. You will have a varied and fast paced role requiring a can-do attitude and adaptability.
- Team Support including organising meetings, interviews and general administration
- Database management
- Payroll and compliance
- Supporting with day to day IT issues and liaising with external providers
- Marketing & Social Media Management including helping to organise events, website posting, managing advertising allocations
- Office management including greeting clients and candidates and organising deliveries
Skills & Experience
- Previous office administration and database experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional communication written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and able to work on multiple tasks