Team Coordinator/Office Assistant
Core hours 8am-4:30pm Monday to Friday with flexibility on start and finish times as well as potential to work from home one day a week.
20 days holiday, Plus Bank Holidays as well as Xmas shut down
We are delighted to be working with this global asset management company which has a smaller office based in Bristol. This is a lovely job working alongside the Programme Manager and Project Manager in a varied role supporting a small, friendly team helping with general administration work help keep them organised.
- Scheduling field staff around the UK and occasionally abroad
- Sourcing hotels/car hire using the preferred travel agency
- Audit of staff expenses ensuring they at complying with policy
- Data management using inhouse software, but good knowledge of Microsoft Packages also required
- General office management/Health and Safety administration
- Ordering stationery, equipment and arranging divisional mail.
- Attend meetings to take minutes, circulation of minutes
- Organisation of catering
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, friendly individual who has at least 2 years’ experience in similar role. You will need to be confident, self-assured and organised with a good sense of humour.
Need to have
Microsoft knowledge must be strong (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
Excellent written skills
Ability to work without close supervision
Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manner and ability to type accurately.
Nice to have
Military background as the role involves working with ex/current military
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>