Maternity cover role likely to lead to permanent position
Salary c. £21K + benefits
Hours – 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9-5pm Friday. 1 hour for lunch
Our client is an award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy who are an established market-leader providing a comprehensive range of recruitment solutions to specialist professional firms throughout the UK and internationally.
This is a great opportunity join them in a busy, varied role as Team Assistant/Coordinator for the Bristol office to cover maternity leave with a view to continuing permanently. As a vital member of the Business Operations team you will look to develop a close working relationship with consultants, their clients and candidates to provide the essential administrative and operations support necessary for the business to succeed. This is a very varied and fast paced role requiring a can-do attitude and adaptability.
– Maintaining and managing your teams portfolio of job board advertisements
(both internal and external)
– Managing and updating the recruitment database including quality control auditing
– CV formatting using Microsoft Office where required
– Answering telephone calls and providing diary management support
– Being involved in and providing administrative support on strategic projects
– Basic candidate resourcing
– Assisting with various marketing initiatives and events.
– General office duties such as photocopying, scanning documents, franking post and ordering stationery.
– Meeting and greeting visitors, booking and setting up meeting rooms
– Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office
– Excellent customer service skills both face-to-face and over the telephone
– Ability to work within a team environment
– Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure on multiple tasks
– Excellent attention to detail
– Previous office administration experience required
Previous experience of working in the recruitment sector would be an advantage, previous office administration is essential.
In addition to a competitive basic salary you’ll also be eligible to benefit from a bonus scheme and have access to a flexible package of benefits.
- Team incentive
- Discretionary personal annual bonus
- 2 annual company conferences per year
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Free eye checks
- Salary sacrifice options that include – private medical, childcare vouchers, dentistry plan
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.