Systems Administrator & Data Analyst
12 Month Maternity Cover FTC
*Must have Salesforce certification, 365 and Advanced Excel*
We are delighted to be recruiting for our lovely client in central Bristol who are actively seeking a naturally inquisitive problem solver with a friendly and patient personality to join their team as a Systems Administrator & Data Analyst for a 12 Month Maternity Cover contract.
They are a unique and international Engineering company based in Bristol UK who design and manufacture energy saving products for manufacturing industries and other organisations across the world. Their customers are varied and range from large multinationals to small local manufacturers; oil refineries to hospitals, chocolate factories to laundries. They implement their 2 main technologies around the world into their steam and hot water systems saving them carbon, energy, time and money. Their products are unique, they really work, have changed the marketplace, and their customers have great stories to tell. Their staff are enthusiastic about the products and the results they achieve for customers. The Bristol office is happy, dynamic and a lovely place to be. The company is growing, and they proudly deliver solutions around the world.
The successful Systems Administrator & Data Analyst candidate will have Salesforce accreditation and use Excel at an advanced level in order to extract data which the company will use as a basis for business decisions. The ideal candidate may have studied statistical modelling as part of their degree and will have a highly analytical and logical mind, experience of data analysis and preferably working knowledge of 365 and Power BI.
This role will report to the Director of Operations and be homebased initially until the central Bristol office is fully operational again.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide technical administration for Salesforce, 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint cloud, and SharePoint On-premise
- Build and create workflows and make changes to these systems
- Provide first point of contact for IT – however we outsource our IT support
- Provide permission and security changes across the business when employees start or leave
- Provide data analysis and visualisation from a variety of internal data sources and take responsibility for the design and circulation back to the management team
- Work closely with sales and technical teams to update and tweak dashboards and data
- Work daily with Director of Operations to ensure smooth system running and exciting business analysis
- You will be degree level qualified with a proven ability to work on the platforms mentioned above
- You must have Advanced Excel skills
- Have experience analysing and visualising data
- Be a self-starter and motivated individual who is always looking to make improvements based on solid logical reasoning
- Be an excellent communicator with strong written and verbal English
- Be creative, innovative, confident and enthusiastic
- Be organised, methodical and analytical
This is a superb opportunity for a year to join a lovely team and be involved in an interesting and varied role which will deliver significant benefits. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please get in touch immediately.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>