Studio Manager/PA to MDs
Salary £30K – £35K DOE
Office based role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful Bristol creative animation studio working within film, TV and streaming.
The role involves the smooth running of the studios, managing two studio coordinators and providing admin support to the MDs and senior staff.
The successful candidate will have three to five years of relevant experience. You will need exceptional communication skills, the ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate, often in a fast-paced environment. Good IT skills, self motivation, positive attitude and problem-solving skills will be required.
Job Requirement Details:
To provide administration and PA support to the Managing Directors to make their everyday professional lives as easy as possible, with tasks to include:
- Handle daily diary correspondence, bookings and enquiries, prioritising as appropriate
- Booking travel arrangements, including both domestic and international air, train and car travel and hotel stays along with any required travel paperwork
- Assisting with client visits
- Attending meetings to take minutes, manage agendas etc
- Liaising with Managing Directors to organise companywide meetings and events
- Act as first point of contact with external PR company
- Manage two Studio Coordinators
- Managing and reconciling a studio budget, signing off on certain costs and sourcing quotes for any large expenditures
- To liaise with the building managers and tradespeople to resolve any issues with the studios
- Answering incoming calls to the studio and redirecting/logging as appropriate
- Keeping studios well stocked with supplies
- Working with the IT department to coordinate and track the sending out and return of equipment to remote workers
- Tracking and purchasing licenses for all software used across the company, ensuring that invoices are accurate and up to date
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Getting all new starters at the company set up in collaboration with Line Producers & Production staff
- Managing on-going Covid policy, safety measures and infection response
- Managing the studio enquiry email account, responding to and escalating enquiries to the appropriate members of staff
- Maintaining the recruitment database and overseeing the logging of all speculative work enquiries