Temp contract for 3 months (potential for permanent)
£23K – £25K FTE
Our lovely client is a fast growing global consultancy in a specialist creative sector with studios in Bristol, London, New York, Chicago and Melbourne.
They are looking for a highly organised, friendly Studio Administrator to support the staff with the smooth running of the studio. The work will be varied and you will work in close collaboration with the global team, fully supported with induction and ongoing training.
– Key point of contact for all local studio administration
– Coordinate essential facilities services, such as security, cleaning, and waste disposal for the studio.
– First point of contact for all team members local or visiting for studio support, or general administrative inquiries.
– Support all team members affiliated to your local studio, on their day-to-day requirements including travel logistics
– Arrange internal and external (client) meetings, including coordination of calendars across time zones.
– Support with basic local studio finance tasks as required.
– Attend and minute key meetings, aid in report compilation/research and attend presentations and training sessions (Anti-Harassment Training, First Aid, etc.) as required.
– Coordinate with other global administrative staff to ensure smooth operations and common approach on local and global culture and initiatives.
– Work with local and global senior management as required to support on local and global tasks and initiatives as required, including company events
– Organise local team events like annual holiday party, team-building activities, study tours, etc.
– Provide studio orientations for new team members, work with training and development coordinator on induction planning for new starters.
Skills & Requirements:
– 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role requiring a highly organised approach
– Microsoft office. Google Suite , Indesign or Photoshop advantageous
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– An interest in creative, design visual arts advantageous//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>