Hybrid working (min 3 days a week in the office)
Salary c. £30K + benefits including private healthcare and laptop/mobile provided
This is a superb opportunity to work as a central part of a small creative team of designers with a global reputation for improving our experience and understanding of destinations. The company is well established with another studio in United States and a friendly, highly experienced team working in a collaborative environment.
The job role
As Studio Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day business operations and working with the company Directors on HR and IT requirements with the support of external professionals.
- Plan, manage and monitor day-to-day office requirements
- Monitor incoming communications/queries
- Organise team travel arrangements
- Data input of supplier and subcontractor invoices, company card statements and staff expenses using Xero
- Support Directors with HR functions with input from outsourced HR provider
- Keep records of staff leave, sick leave, holidays and payroll
- Ensure workplace health and safety compliance including first aid and fire safety
- Organise and administer software licenses, updates, and data security, with support from outsourced providers as necessary
- Trouble-shooting IT issues and liaising with third parties for resolution
- Set up and manage employees email, calendar and software accounts
- Ensure GDPR legal compliance in keeping studio records
- Organise annual Christmas party and social events
This role would suit someone with experience in studio or office administration looking for a varied job and able to use their initiative to resolve a broad range of business requirements within a small growing company. You will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive and professional work ethic.
Knowledge of Xero and any experience in using Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Miro, Dropbox an advantage.
The successful candidate will be an active and central member of the studio team and will help foster a caring, creative and supportive team culture and workplace.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>