A successful company specialising in CCTV and integrated security systems is looking for a Service Administrator to join their friendly team in North Bristol.
This role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can prioritise their own workload whilst being a team player.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with day to day service department queries on telephone & email
- The accurate logging & updating of calls using MS Office package/Alarm-master
- Sending quotes to customers
- Ordering kit through suppliers and creating purchase orders
- Answering telephone & processing as appropriate, giving excellent customer service by liaising the progression of jobs with customers & the team of engineers
- Assisting with the quotation process and admin surrounding
- Assisting with the downloading of CCTV footage and admin tasks surrounding, in line with company GDPR and retentions policies.
- Dealing with general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for the position will possess:
- Previous office experience, preferably within the service industry with a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills and competent user of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, & Outlook Express
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Excellent data entry skills
- A knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is desirable but not essential
- The ability to prioritise and proactively manage your own workload, as well as working under pressure
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Have accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player with a sense of humour
- A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate
- Company pension scheme (after probation period)
- Company life insurance scheme (after probation period)
This is a full time position for 37.5 hours per week.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>