Working hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: £17,500 plus benefits
Our lovely client, a successful company specialising in security systems is urgently looking for a Service Administrator to join their friendly team.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can prioritise their own workload whilst also being a team player.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with day to day service department queries on telephone & email
- The accurate logging & updating of calls using MS Office package/Alarm-master
- Sending quotes to customers
- Ordering kit through suppliers and creating purchase orders
- Answering telephone & processing as appropriate, giving excellent customer service by liaising the progression of jobs with customers & the team of engineers
- Assisting with the quotation process and admin surrounding
- Assisting with the downloading of CCTV footage and admin tasks surrounding, in line with company GDPR and retentions policies.
- Dealing with general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for the position will possess:
- Previous office experience, preferably within the service industry with a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills and competent user of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, & Outlook Express
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Excellent data entry skills
- A knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is desirable but not essential
- The ability to prioritise and proactively manage your own workload, as well as working under pressure
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Have accuracy and attention to detail
If you are an enthusiastic administrator with the necessary skills and experience looking for a new challenge, please click apply today!