Salary: £36,000 – £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Private Client Investment Management Company – Whiteley, Southampton
Our client is a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. It is a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 4 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
They have a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
We are looking for an experienced, high calibre Senior Paraplanner will be based in our Solent office. You will be able to demonstrate a background of providing high level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow models and high quality suitability reports.
The role will report to the Head of Paraplanning and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Analyse client information and existing investments/policies
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Write complex suitability reports
- Cash flow modelling
- Review and document procedures and workflows
- Liaise with clients, and attend client meetings where required
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Training colleagues
The successful candidate will be confident dealing with HNW clients and professional connections and a natural problem solver. The role would suit an able career paraplanner who does not wish to be an adviser but does want to be a key individual within a thriving business. They will:
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products. Experience of DB transfers preferable
- Be level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a paraplanning role
- Have strong IT skills; experience of Curo, FE Analytics and Voyant advantageous
- Have a good attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to deal with a fast pace and high pressure workload and need to not be afraid to challenge
£36,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>