Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience plus generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.
Our client is a highly successful discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. they are a privately owned, LLP, with offices on the south coast and in London.
The company has a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career.
We are recruiting an experienced, high calibre Senior Paraplanner. You will be able to demonstrate a background of providing high level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow models and high-quality suitability reports.
The role will report to the Head of Paraplanning and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Analyse client information and existing investments/policies
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Write complex suitability reports
- Cash flow modelling
- Review and document procedures and workflows
- Liaise with clients, and attend client meetings where required
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Assisting with training colleagues
The successful candidate will be confident dealing with HNW clients and professional connections and a natural problem solver. The role may suit an able career paraplanner who does not wish to be client facing but does want to be a key individual within a thriving business.
You will need to:
- Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and understanding of all financial products. Experience of DB transfers preferable
- Be level 4 diploma qualified and well on your way to completing Level 6 studies at least (preferably Chartered already)
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a paraplanning role
- Have strong IT skills; experience of Curo, FEAnalytics and Voyant advantageous
- Have a good attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to deal with a fast pace and high-pressure workload and need to not be afraid to challenge
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a superb culture and where personal career development is supported and encouraged. If you have the required skills and experience please apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>