Are you a personable and professional Senior IT technician used to working at a fast pace and to a high level of accuracy? Perhaps you have worked in financial services or a busy team are now looking to join a fast-growing company and continue your IT career? This may be the role for you!
We are on the lookout for a competent and experienced Senior IT technician to manage all operational IT requirements for a client’s three international offices. You will be responsible for liaising with the company’s external IT supplier, managing and all new starters, leavers and internal IT requirements.
Your attitude is paramount to this extremely successful company and they are looking for a professional, career-orientated individual to enhance their fun, buzzy offices. You will be keen to continue a career in IT, will have 4 or 5 years’ experience under your belt and be able to match pace with your colleagues!
You may have worked in second-line support and have experience in floorwalking – this role will be great to take these skills on board and get to know your colleagues better!
With three offices and multiple remote locations already, this is a company that is steadily growing and building momentum within its field. The role will give you the opportunity to build on your own boundless skills and kickstart your career. This role can really be moulded and made your own with lots of scope for expansion within an exciting and vibrant company!
What will you be doing:
- IT support for staff in three offices and temporary international locations
- Managing laptop maintenance and set up
- Liaising with outsourced IT company – maintaining relationship and service provision
- Overseeing the maintenance of computers/phones/printers as required
- Managing desktop PCs, office laptops, iMacs, Macbooks and iPads. Includes forward planning, ordering of equipment and the set up and maintenance
- Liaising with landlords to make sure IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and meets future plans of the business
- Managing telephone and internet ports and data switches – liaising with external providers for support
- Setting up online video and telephone conference calls
- Maintaining meeting room and office Audio-Visual equipment
- Managing and maintaining the company server including reboots, folder security, printer groups, email distribution groups and shared and local drives
- Overseeing provision of office Wi-Fi
- Setting up or closing down IT requirements for new starters & leavers (logins, hardware etc.)
- Maintenance of email inboxes and associated storage space
- Managing and supporting remote users
- Writes staff how to guides
- Updating user and company Passwords
- Managing company subscriptions to software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Dropbox, Vimeo)
You must be:
- Business Orientated
- A real team player who is happy to check in with colleagues and discuss IT needs
- a self-starter able to review your department and the everchanging IT needs
- Able to cope with a fast-paced environment and constantly changing priorities
- Friendly and Personable
- Looking to progress your career in a fun and exciting company!