Senior IT Support Engineer
Salary:£30-35K doe + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced First/Second Line Senior IT Support Engineer to join a friendly and ambitious Operations Support Department within an interesting and fast-paced work environment.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for all operational IT requirements within the company; this will primarily entail managing and actioning the IT requirements for new starters, leavers and handling any internal IT enquiries or issues.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for liaising with the Company’s outsourced IT support.
The successful candidate will have a personable, friendly manner; be customer-focused; and have experience supporting and administering Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft Office and Active Directory. Experience administering Apple devices, Office 365 and VoIP phone systems would also be advantageous.
- Providing first and second line IT support for 250+ staff
- Setting up or closing down IT requirements for new starters & leavers
- Overseeing the setup and maintenance of computers/ phones/ printers.
- Managing windows desktop PCs, laptops, Macs and iOS devices, including forward planning, ordering of equipment, set up and maintenance.
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory, folder security, printer groups, email distribution groups and shared and local drives.
- Maintenance of Exchange email inboxes and associated storage space.
- Managing telephone and internet ports and data switches – liaising with external providers for support.
- Supporting online video and telephone conference calls.
- Maintaining meeting room and office audio-visual equipment.
- Managing and supporting remote users.
- Managing company licensing and subscriptions to software and SaaS applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Dropbox, Vimeo).
- Liaising with outsourced IT company to maintain relationship and service provision.
- Reliable, professional and with integrity
- Business orientated
- Ability to use initiative
- Team Player
- Accurate record-keeper
- Good communicator and relationship builder
- Service orientated
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities