Our client, an award winning Legal Firm, is looking for an Information Processing Assistant to provide a professional and timely service in the production and maintenance of data for the use of the management team within the firm.
You will be in charge of data in the Insurance Group and will assist throughout the full data life cycle. You will need to be able to manage deadlines, ensure quality and accuracy as well as being able to manage your own personal time well. You will provide a fast accurate service and focus on client satisfaction, reliability and efficiency.
You will be working with a number of internal clients including many senior managers, Insurance secretaries and the Client Services department, so the ability to build and maintain great working relationships is paramount to the role.
You may occasionally need to be flexible in regards to working hours but your main hours of work will be 09:30 to 17:30.
You will be:
- Using bespoke systems to capture data
- Maintaining data and performing quality checks
- Producing and circulating regular reports with updates
- Liasing with Legal Groups
You must have:
- Microsoft Office Excel qualifications (or a very strong background in Excel, and also be willing to get your qualification during your probation period)
- Top organisational skills and flexibility
- Good attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- A proactive nature
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Good client management skills
- You must have market or commercial insurance experience
Salary for the job role is very much dependent on skill level and experience but please only apply if you have the above skills and work history to show it.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>