Senior Financial Administrator
Salary: £27,000-£35,000, exam support, plus benefits and generous holiday allowance.
Location: Southampton or Bournemouth
Our client is a discretionary investment management company providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 3 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
We are recruiting a senior financial planning administrator.
The role will report to the Head of Technical Administration and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- On boarding and administration for more technical cases (e.g. trusts, deputyships and powers of attorney)
- Fee queries
- Policy summaries
- Ad-Hoc technical queries from clients & advisers
- Training and documenting procedures
As part of the introduction to the company and to help with familiarisation of their in house systems and processes the successful candidate would spend an initial 6 months on an induction programme working on more straightforward cases and projects. This is with an additional view to taking on the Head of Technical Administration role in the short to medium term.
The successful candidate will be a delivery orientated and well organised individual. They will ideally be Level 4 qualified or working towards it, although significant and directly relevant experienced candidates without any exam passes will be considered.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Managers office or technical administration role with a product provider
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Strong pension knowledge such as Section 32, Retirement Annuity contracts & Group SIPPs
- A minimum of 4 years experience within the Financial services industry
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player
- Likely educated to degree level or relevant industry qualifications
- People management experience advantageous
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.