Senior Financial Administrator
Up to £38K (Depending on experience)
Our client, an award-winning discretionary investment management company are urgently looking for a Senior Financial Administrator to join their growing team. The team provide investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 4 offices in the UK, a Channel Islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
Our client has a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
Key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- On boarding and administration of clients including more technical cases such as trusts, deputyships and powers of attorney
- Using our in-house data systems
- Producing client packs
- Collating and producing accurate policy summaries for a range of financial products including pensions, investments and protection
- Liaising with advisers, clients and professional connections regarding general administration matters
- Dealing with ad-hoc technical queries from advisers, clients and professional connections
- Training and sharing knowledge with less experienced staff
- Documenting procedures
- Ensuring a client file is compliant and ready to be passed to the paraplanning team
The successful candidate will have at least five years plus experience in the Financial Services Industry, ideally including familiarity from working in an IFA environment. Although being part of a team, they should be able to work independently with forward thinking and client focus at all times. They should have a high level of technical knowledge and be able to apply this in a practical and verbal manner. Their industry awareness gained through on the job experience, should set them apart from other candidates.
Essential knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to think client
- A general interest in the investment industry
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Managers office or a technical administration role with a product provider.
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Strong Pension Knowledge past the basic personal pension policies
- Section 32
- Retirement Annuity contracts
- Group SIPPs
- Strong industry knowledge of investment & protection policies, including dealing with bond surrenders
- A practical understanding of taxation
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player who is able to follow company procedures, but whilst thinking and working independently
This Senior Financial Administrator role is offered with a very competitive salary of up to £38,000 depending upon experience, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, Income protection and death in service). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period. If you have the required knowledge and experience for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.