Senior Financial Administrator
Salary: £28,000-£38,000, exam support, plus benefits and generous holiday allowance.
Our client is a discretionary investment management company providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients. They are a highly successful, privately owned, LLP, with 4 offices in the UK, a channel islands regulated subsidiary and one on-shore and two off-shore fund entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast moving, fast growing, dynamic and challenging culture but also one where everyone feels part of the team and where they can have fun.
Our client is recruiting a high calibre, experienced Senior Financial Planning Administrator to join their administration team.
The role will report to the Head of Technical Administration and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- On boarding and administration of clients including more technical cases such as trusts, deputyships and powers of attorney
- Using our in-house data systems
- Producing client packs
- Collating and producing accurate policy summaries for a range of financial products including pensions, investments and protection
- Liaising with advisers, clients and professional connections regarding general administration matters
- Dealing with ad-hoc technical queries from advisers, cleints and professional connections
- Training and sharing knowledge with less experienced staff
- Documenting procedures
- Ensuring a client file is compliant and ready to be passed to the paraplanning team
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years plus experience in the Financial Services Industry, ideally including familiarity from working in an IFA environment. Although being part of a team, you should be able to work independently with forward thinking and client focus at all times. The successful candidate will have a high level of technical knowledge and be able to apply this in a practical and verbal manner. Your industry awareness gained through on the job experience will set you apart from other candidates
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to think client
- A general interest in the investment industry
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Managers office or a technical administration role with a product provider
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Strong Pension Knowledge past the basic personal pension policies:Section 32, Retirement Annuity contracts & Group SIPPs
- Strong industry knowledge of investment & protection policies, including dealing with bond surrenders
- A practical understanding of taxation
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player who is able to follow company procedures, but whilst thinking and working independently
If you are looking for a fresh new challenge with a fantastic company and have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please click apply today!!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.