Sales Progression Administrator
Up to £32K doe plus discretionary bonus, benefits and free parking
Our fantastic new client in the housebuilding industry, has just asked us to find an experienced Sales Progression Administrator to join their expanding team based in North Bristol.
The successful Sales Progression Administrator will have experience gained from either a housebuilding or legal conveyancing background and will be instrumental in progressing plot sales and providing comprehensive administration support to on site staff with exchanges and completions. As an experienced professional administrator, you will be polite and confident when dealing with people at all levels and be used to handling a busy and varied workload, completing work to a high standard within the required timescales. With a keen eye for detail, the successful Sales Progression Administrator will be skilled at looking over detailed drawings and contracts and have excellent MS Office Suite skills for compiling reports and producing general correspondence.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales progression of Plot Sales and supporting on-site staff in exchanges, completions and co-ordinating all necessary paperwork
- Liaising with Solicitors, IFAS, Estate Agents and the sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace
- Proactively communicate with the Head of Sales and update on sales progression and details of problem plots or where assistance is needed to achieve completion targets
- Ensuring solicitors and site sales teams are aware of all changes to drawings which impact on purchasers
- Checking agreements, contracts, transfers, leases and getting documents signed, scanned and returned to solicitors
- Accurately prepare Final Accounts on a monthly basis
- Liaising with build on the readiness of plots to enable legal completion to take place as necessary and within the set timescales.
- Generate correspondence to customers and solicitors including monthly build progress
- Production and maintenance of reports to the Senior Management Team
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department e.g filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls
- Process holiday requests and report sickness
- Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team
- Keep stock and order materials and stationery used by all the sales team, and order uniforms/badges for sales executives
- Provide secretarial support to the Head of Sales and assist with administrative support to the Site Sales Team e.g price lists, marketing material
- Manage the invoice and order process for the team
- Ensuring all files are up to date
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company
- Cover for the role of the Sales & Marketing Assistant when on annual leave
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
If you are a highly competent administrator with the required housebuilding or conveyancing background and looking for a fabulous new challenge, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>