Sales & Marketing Assistant
Up to £23K plus benefits and paid mileage
Our fantastic new client in the housebuilding industry, has just asked us to find an experienced Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their lovely team based in North Bristol.
This is a very diverse role where excellent customer service and solid administration skills are key as you will be dealing with a variety of tasks and internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, a marketing qualification and a flair for creating engaging content. You will have great proofreading skills and good eye for detail when it comes to preparing/ checking material for mailshots, signage, company websites, social media and print.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and supporting the CRM system with coming soon developments and deal with all enquiries on the database including telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites.
- Liaise with advertising agencies and estate agencies with current release prices and content.
- Coordinating with the Group Marketing Manager to ensure joined up thinking on social and business media platforms.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings taking minutes and provide administrative support to the Site Sales Team e.g price lists, marketing material etc.
- Provide information to advertising agency for all planned adverts on social media etc as discussed in meetings and check for amends before providing to Head of Sales for sign off.
- Produce various weekly and monthly KPI reports and distribute to the relevant members of staff within the timescales required.
- Assist in the set-up of new developments ensuring all marketing material is available.
- Assist the Sales Progression Administrator in generating correspondence to customers as and when required and in the absence of the Sales Progression Administrator manage the sales progression of Plot Sales and supporting on-site staff in exchanges, completions and co-ordinating all necessary paperwork.
- Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team. Keep stock and order materials and stationery used by all the sales team, and order uniforms/badges for sales executives.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
If you are a highly competent Sales & Marketing assistant with at least 2 years’ experience ideally from a housebuilding or conveyancing background and looking for a fabulous new challenge, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.