Salary: up to £30K doe
Hybrid working home and office based
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company providing training materials to clients in the UK and across the world within an exciting sector. It also offers the chance to travel abroad on occasions.
The main purpose of this role is to identify and generate B2B sales opportunities through both outbound and inbound activities. This approach will be supported through company awareness and lead generation campaigns driven by the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Research, identify, develop, and contact leads and prospects generated by a variety of internal and external sources and qualify opportunities.
- Generate and nurture leads using a variety of channels.
- Provide product demonstrations of the training software via online meetings, proactively selling the product to key decision-makers, helping to convert prospects to customers. Then delivering the leads to your manager once a qualified appointment has been made, to close the deal.
- Drive market awareness via marketing efforts, working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive, helping to develop sales by direct end-user engagement via the phone and online presentations.
- Ensure the CRM system is accurate and up to date.
- Attend relevant events to raise awareness of the product and service with a view to generating new leads.
The successful candidate will work well under pressure, be proactive, initiate relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and be self-motivated.
- Previous outbound B2B sales experience.
- Lead generation and demonstrable success
- Clear and confident communicator
- Tech-savvy with a passion for technology
- Strong copy writing skills, with experience in creating and executing a multi-channel lead generation campaign, specifically across digital channels.
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and presentation skills as well as good attention to detail
- Experience working with CRM and online sales tools
- Resilient and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Be passionate about sales and service