Business Development Executive – Beauty Products
Bath (own transport required)
£25k + commission
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (sales person/account manager) to help close leads on the manufacturing side of the business and conduct outbound calls.
Supporting the director initially, you will need to understand the manufacturing and production process and the parameters to which the business needs to work towards in selling beauty products.
Experience of working with consumer products, beauty, health, possibly food or giftware would be required.
Your telephone manner will be exemplary, you’ll be happy to pick up the phone and make approaches with confidence and well thought out strategy.
It’s a consultative sales approach that we’re after.
Previous sales experience is required, along with a good understanding of how the sales process works.
- Manage inbound sales leads and follow the sales process to win new business.
- Identifying new sales leads and win new business.
- Effectively manage inbound leads, pitch for business and grow sales opportunities.
- Look for and follow up outbound sales opportunities
- Produce all the correct information from the client to pass on to the project manager to run the project
- Strong analytical capability, with a proven track record of achieving set KPI’s and targets.
- Contacting clients with “touch points” and following the sales timetable and sales process.
- Manage your time effectively with clients and inbound and out bound sales. Approx. 30% of your time should be focused on out bound sales.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>