£25-30K basic DOE plus commission, Up to £4K Car allowance, laptop, paid mileage and benefits
*Must have Field Sales Experience*
Our client, a digital marketing & branding consultancy working in a unique sector, urgently require an experienced and professional Sales Executive to join their expanding city centre based office, working for a high-profile client in the vaping industry.
The primary purpose of this exciting new role is to find and develop new business for the client, by proactively seeking new business opportunities across the UK in order to develop a strong sales pipeline. As an experienced sales professional, you will have a strong desire to succeed, whilst also having a warm, likeable personality and the ability to create strong working relationships with customers. The successful Sales Executive will be a well organised, excellent communicator who sees the benefits of listening to their customers as much as talking to them.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a driven sales professional with a proven track record (ideally in retail sales), to showcase their excellent customer service skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and their team player mindset.
The ideal Sales Executive candidate will:
- Be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Have the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Have excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Be a fast learner with a passion for sales
- Be self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers to identify target accounts for prospecting
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage your own pipeline and work activities, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
- Analyse business statistics to ensure delivery against agreed KPIs
- Take complete ownership of consumer issues and ensure to follow all communications through to resolution or completion.
This Sales Executive role is offered with a very competitive basic salary of up to £30K (Depending on Experience) plus bonus structure, paid mileage, laptop, 33 days holiday and pension.
If you are an experienced Sales Executive with a minimum of 3 years solid sales experience and you are looking for a fresh new challenge, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>