Sales Development Representative
Salary £30K – £35K + commission
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company, launching your career in IT sales and benefiting from top class digital transformation and sales training to support your career development.
Our client is a small, rapidly expanding specialist digital consultancy with ambitious growth plans, now investing heavily in their sales development team as well as top of the range sales tools, training and coaching.
To be successful in this role you will need to quickly make an impact within the business. Building meaningful relationships will come naturally to you and you should be organised and able to execute multiple activities with unmatched enthusiasm.
- Identify and research prospects across verticals to provide value with services.
- Engage prospects via phone, email and social media.
- Nurture prospects with regular communication and value add materials such as event invites.
- Work with your dedicated sales and marketing resource to identify & drive attendees to webinars & face to face events and follow up to book a meeting.
In your role you will be using: Cognism and Leedfeader, SharpSpring, Dynamics, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Skills and experience
- Passion and determination to drive the business forwards.
- Cold calling and sales experience is strongly desirable but not essential. If you bring the passion training is offered.
- Familiar with using LinkedIn & other social media to build a brand
This role offers a superb career opportunity including excellent salary, generous commission, travel opportunities, career progression and paid Microsoft training, pension and more.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>