Salary: Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
Core working hours: Flexible start time between 7-8am-4:45pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic business where you can really make your mark? Are you enthusiastic, diligent and organised? Do you love talking with clients and identifying and developing sales opportunities? Do you enjoy managing and supporting field-based sales representatives?
With continued growth in the core South West region, our fantastic client is looking for an energetic Sales Coordinator to support the South West Sales Representative with their daily duties. The successful Sales Coordinator’s duties will include appointment booking, diary planning and general administrative duties in order to maximise the Sales Rep’s time in front of current customers and new prospects throughout the year.
- Proficient use of IT preferably- CRM systems, Microsoft Excel, Google Maps & Sales analysis software
- Good typing speed
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Excellent organisational skills to plan diaries, activities and appointments
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Genuine Team Player
Other key attributes include:
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important as you will be dealing directly with customers every day
- Efficient and accurate
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude and demeanour
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles –team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you will meticulously record every contact with every customer and prospect
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks
- Strong organisational and time management skills- you will need to schedule, and re-schedule telephone calls, appointments and other activities as required
This role not only offers a competitive salary but also performance bonuses, free lunch every day, a nice office, a wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people and the opportunity to be part of a fun business that has great prospects ahead.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this fantastic new role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.