Internal Sales Representative
Salary: £25,000.00 (depending on experience) plus bonus, OTE of £30,000 + Benefits
Location: St Philips with onsite parking
Hours: 7:00am-4:45pm (a later start time could be accommodated)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic business!
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and organised? Do you love talking with clients and prospects, and identifying, developing and securing sales opportunities? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with field-based sales representatives?
With continued growth in the core South West region, our client is looking to fill a new role which will support the field based South West Sales Representative in developing the South West area.
The following skills are essential:
- Demonstrable track record of effective selling in the B2B market, ideally over the phone
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Excellent organisational skills to plan activities, sales calls and appointments
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Excellent PC skills – this role requires an ability to constantly utilise and switch between a number of software solutions including:
o A CRM system
o Microsoft Excel
o Google Maps
o Sales analysis software
- Lightning Fast – do you enjoy a fast paced working environment? Are you a proficient typist?
- Flexible as Elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine Team Player – team success comes first and foremost
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol
- Free on-site parking
Our client has a field-based sales team consisting of 3 fulltime representatives covering the UK. The South West region remains the core area and this role will be focused on developing the area, supporting and working collaboratively with the Sales Representative’s activities. This will include sales and customer service calls, appointment booking, diary planning and general administrative duties, in order to maximise the potential growth opportunities with current customers and new prospects throughout the year.
Other key attributes include:
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important as you will be dealing directly with customers and prospects every day, it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them!
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude and demeanor
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organisational and time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule sales and customer service telephone calls, appointments and other activities constantly
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team in a fun industry.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>