Role: Sales Administrator
Contract: 9 – 12 months (maternity cover)
Salary: circa 22k, benefits + free parking
Are you a Sales Administrator looking for a new role in Yate? If you are looking for a fun challenge in a new industry then this may be the role for you! You will be working as part of a small, friendly and close-knit team in the engineering industry so your work day will be mixed and varied.
If you have a confident and friendly telephone manner and are confident with Excel and Word then this could be the role for you. The perfect candidate will be ready to bring something new to the role, whether that be coming from another industry or just giving the company a fresh pair of eyes. The role will involve some social media and website management so experience of these would be advantageous.
Some day-to-day duties will include:
- Answering calls and passing on to the correct department as appropriate
- Taking complete autonomy of the sales inbox; prioritising, fowarding and responding to queries
- Logging purchase orders
- Preparing quotes and some pricing update duties
- Dealing with loan and hire stock
- Crafting blog posts and news stories to update social media and the company website
- Taking control of the e-commerce updates
- Conducting occasional targeted telephone campaigns
- Managing the company’s sales database and the service log
- Able to work as an individual and part of a small team
- a confident and approachable telephone manner
- customer orientated
- confident with social media and writing
- a good standard of literacy
- good with the Microsoft Office suite
If this all sounds like your perfect role please apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.