Position: Sales Administrator
Hours: 12 month contract with a possibility of permanent, 38 hour week + flexible work times
Location: Just outside the centre with free parking
Salary: £25k – £30k + exceptionally good benefits package!
Are you an experienced sales administrator with a solid background in sales and educated to a degree level? Can you ensure that the sales process is executed successfully and wield your administration skills professionally and efficiently? Do you love working in a team environment and can be flexible and adaptable? If yes then you may be just the person for this fantastic role!
You will be joining a small but growing software company with an international presence and play a big part in their small, friendly team. The company sales are mainly made up from their international market so while you must have excellent administration skills you’ll also have the life or work experience to know about other countries and cultures – ideally you’ll have developed your administration skills in an international company.
If this sounds like a perfect match for your background and work history the read on and apply at the bottom!
Daily tasks will include:
- Create sales orders in Sage 50 (training will be given)
- Progress orders with the engineering team
- Confirm delivery dates & respond to customer queries by email
- General sales administration & sales support
- Delivery & invoicing of completed software packages
You must have:
- Good commercial awareness from previous work in sales support;
- Knowledge of the implications of working in an international company;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent ability in written and spoken English language;
- A logical and organised approach to tasks with a high degree of accuracy;
- No problems working to deadlines;
- The ability to work with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- A degree level education
- Annual salary review in April
- Annual bonus of up to 5% of salary, dependent on company and individual performance
- Employer pension contribution of 8% basic salary. This covers the total % required under auto enrolment and means that the employee does not have to make a pension contribution if they do not wish to
- 3 weeks sickness absence at full pay in the first year rising to 26 weeks after 4 years’ service
- Income Protection Insurance of 75% of salary covering long term sickness, eligible after 12 months service.
- Death in Service insurance providing a lump sum of 7 times salary, enrolled after 3 months service
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 26 days after 2 years, 27 days after 5 years and 28 days after 8 years
- 38 hour week with flexible start and finish times around core hours of Monday to Thursday 10:00 to 16:00, Friday 10:00 to 13:00
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.