Temp to Perm or Permanent
Our client, a friendly family run business in the manufacturing industry, has just asked us to find a Sales Administrator to join their small, busy team based in Avonmouth. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s administration experience, a polite friendly personality and be a confident communicator, able to deal professionally with both internal and external customers.
Main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing sales orders, entering data onto the courier system
- Receiving incoming sales calls and answering customer queries
- Redirecting incoming calls to the correct department
- Serving customers in the trade counter
- Supporting the sales and technical team with general operations
- Liaising with courier companies regarding customer delivery issues
Required skills, experience and behaviours:
- Good organisational ability
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle a busy workload during periods of high call volumes and order processing
- Strong communication skills with a pleasant and friendly telephone manner
- A good team player
- Excellent customer service skills, maintaining good customer relations at all times
- A courteous and professional approach to customers
- Computer literate
This Sales Administrator role is offered with a salary of £18K plus benefits on a Temp to Perm or permanent basis. If you have the necessary administrative and customer service skills required, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>