Bristol (Parking available and on bus route)
Salary £20-£25K depending on experience
Start: ASAP, immediate availability would be an asset!
Are you an amazing administrator with working experience of Salesforce and bags of confidence and focus? Do you have a can-do attitude and a willing to get the work done? This may be the role for you!
Our client is a rapidly growing high tech company and one of the leading players within their infrastructure market. Due to growth they are now looking for a sales support administrator to join the team. You will need bags of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure whilst keeping your good sense of humour to enjoy this role. Good excel experience, confidence and excellent organisational skills are the key. The firm rate very highly by employees on Glassdoor and have a great reputation for staff welfare and progression.
Working alongside the Sales Operations Manager you will provide administrative support to her and the wider sales team.
Successful candidate will be a positive, team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Typical duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Sales Order processing
- Data Management (including data entry and basic analysis)
- Maintaining training records
- Running daily reports
- Answering inbound telephone calls (sales line) & reception overflow
- Complete renewal management
- Ad-hoc support to the sales team as directed
- Admin support to the marketing team
- Complete management of the KPI tracker
Key skills will include:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and changing demands
- Fast accurate data entry speeds
- Competent IT skills including a good working understanding of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google drive
- Familiarity with CRM systems/ databases
- You must have used Salesforce in a working capacity
- Competitive salary – commensurate with experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- EMI share options
- Company healthcare