Regional Account Manager
Salary c. £32K + Commission + £6K Car Allowance + extensive benefits package including medical health plan
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a global leader in construction rental services. They have been established longterm and have a first-class reputation, innovative product line and an established major customer base. The company has an inclusive culture which encourages and supports diversity and employee opinion and recognise talent and implement development plans for staff.
This role would suit someone ideally who has experience of selling within the construction/hire industry although this is not essential as training will be provided. As a Regional Account Manager, you will be working with in a field-based role responsible for achieving targets and developing new business whilst maximising existing customer accounts. You will have a hands-on approach with good communication and problem-solving skills, you will also have high attention to detail and strong administration skills.
The Job Role
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business
- Formulate sales calls plans, make customer appointments, gather information and progress through the sales process
- Inform and demonstrate thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services
- Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer
- Take ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality
- Makes good commercial judgements and take quick decisions in line with company
- Develop the territory to its full potential and work in a co-ordinated approach with branch/sales employees and management.
- Develop and present presentations to potential and existing
- Achieve agreed targets for customer
- Update customer records and issue quotes through CRM system
- Deliver outstanding customer service by offering one point of contact
- Lead by example and create a culture which reflects the Company
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of customers
- Experience in outbound calling/customer visits. Including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progressing through the sales process.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
- Embrace change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid marketing knowledge would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel extensively within the territory.
- Full clean driving licence.