Recruitment Specialist – £27K plus commission OTE £35-40K
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our client and their professional and friendly team based in North Bristol.
Purpose of role:
To lead the provision of the companies Recruitment service within the Bristol, Bath and North Somerset region, ensuring you meet response times and quality standards at all times and making every client contact with the business a positive experience.
To maintain, develop and grow the Recruitment client base by providing a first class service to existing clients, building strong personal relationships with clients and acting as an ambassador for the business at external networking meetings and events.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to visit client offices and sites mainly across South West area but national travel may be required on occasions.
- Generate new business across the territory
- Attend regular networking events and seminars to represent the business, generate new leads and increase brand awareness within the territory
- Respond in a timely manner to recruitment leads generated by colleagues, the website or network contacts.
- Attend sales and business development meetings
- Build and maintain effective and positive lasting relationships with clients, Licensees, business partners and suppliers
- Provide a high level of client service and professionalism at all times
- Draft and develop bespoke client adverts and develop recruitment campaigns
- Attract applicants through personalised and industry specific advertising and by identifying sources of applicants
- Sift applicants against tailored and specific job criteria
- Design and carry telephone interviews
- Design competency based interview questions
- Conduct face to face interviews
- Design and manage job specific testing for clients and candidates
- Provide and manage psychometric and personality profiling
- Design, support and run delivery of assessment days
- Run the company recruitment follow up process with clients Continuous improvement
- Monitor quality and identify ways in which we can improve our recruitment services
- Work with the Finance department to ensure all work is invoiced accurately and in a timely manner
Qualifications and experience required for this role
- Experience of working successfully within a recruitment consultant role or similar
- Proven and demonstrable high-level interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- A good team player
- Evidence of being clearly focussed on action and delivery
- Highly IT literate (Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Have the ability to influence and engage at a variety of levels
- Proven organisation skills
- Capable of producing accurate, grammatically correct correspondence
- Client service orientated and prepared to go the extra mile
- A sense of humour
- Flexibility is essential
- Full driving licence
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>