Part Time, self employed
Up to c.£14.50ph plus discretionary bonus
Home and office based/North Bristol with flexible working hours
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to join a small, successful and well-established agency on a part time self-employed basis in North Bristol.
Working from home initially due to COVID restrictions, the successful candidate will be a solid administrator with excellent organisational ability, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a professional, friendly and outgoing personality. A minimum of 2 years’ experience gained within a recruitment environment is also desirable.
This Recruitment Resourcer role would suit a “people person” who has the natural ability to develop close working relationships with clients in order to fully understand the requirements of their roles and also build a rapport with both new and existing candidates. You will have experience of recruitment processes and time scales and be able to successfully manage client expectations and be instrumental in delivering a first-class service to both clients and candidates alike.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be adept at searching & sourcing candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals and will be skilled at screening and interviewing candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and suitability to match them to live and upcoming roles.
Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Answering client and candidate queries over the phone and via email
- CV preparation & Advert writing
- Office Administration
- Organising Client meetings/events
- Business Development activities
- Creating weekly Social Media content
The successful candidate for the role of will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous Recruitment experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously from home
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to prioritise, multitask and manage a busy workload
- Outstanding Communication skills
- High levels of discretion & confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working with MS Office, Job Boards & CRM systems
If you are looking for a lovely new role in recruitment on a part time, self-employed basis, then please click apply today!//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>