We have just been asked to find a dynamic, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to work within the Education Sector in the Bristol area. The successful candidate may have a steady, proven track record within a sales or recruitment environment, or you may be a recent graduate keen to take your first step into recruitment but what is most important is a passion for providing a quality, professional service to your clients and candidates and upholding the core values of the business.
Key Objectives of the role
- To ensure that the business performance of your area consistently meets branch targets and Company expectations.
- To improve the performance and output of your area to result in significant year-on- year growth.
- To ensure that any deviations from branch targets or Company expectations are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To recruit, place and retain a pool of quality candidates in line with Company expectations.
- To identify where there are candidate shortages and implement effective plans to increase the number, type and utilisation of the appropriate candidates.
- To ensure that all candidates receive the best possible service that reflects the values of the Company and secures their long-term loyalty.
- To maintain a balanced portfolio of clients with appropriate emphasis on using and non-using schools to facilitate business growth.
- To pro-actively develop four lines of business (ST/LT/Teachers/TAs) in all using client.
- To regularly contact, market and meet using and non-using clients to develop strong working relationships and maximise business opportunities.
- To ensure that the high-quality service provided to our clients and candidates is upheld and maintained at all times.
- To positively, effectively and accurately implement and uphold initiatives, policies and procedures in line with Company guidelines.
- To ensure that your individual KPIs consistently meet the standards and measures set by the Company in order to meet business objectives.
- To take personal responsibility for driving your own learning and development including attending company L&D courses and fully participating in company learning activities.
- To obtain and maintain a clear and accurate understanding of the educational staff supply market enabling you to maximise business opportunities.
- Clear and confident communicator, both face to face, by telephone and in writing;
- Skilled negotiator and able to present;
- Well organised and able to prioritise;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Team player, keen to contribute to team dynamic, targets and objectives;
- Take an ownership approach;
- Calm, measured and professional at all times;
- Results orientated;
- Honest but diplomatic;
- Willing to learn;
In return for your skills and experience, a competitive basic salary of £20,000 plus commission is on offer plus benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this new, exciting role, please click apply!