Records Clerk (J8846) – Central Bristol – Permanent – up to £24k pa
Records Clerk (J8846) – Central Bristol – Permanent – up to £24k per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team. Applicants will ideally have experience of working within a similar position.
The role is responsible for maintaining the records database relating to patents, designs and trademarks, including the office diary. Corresponding with clients, foreign attorneys, intellectual property offices, fee earners on a daily basis.
Person Specification – Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in an office environment an advantage
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing in a clear, concise and friendly manner essential
- Respecting and supporting others within the team/firm to achieve common goals
- Flexible and adaptable approach essential. Receptive to change, proactive and forward thinking
- Responsible, focused and committed attitude required, able to use initiative
- Able to prioritise and manage tasks within a given timescale and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Adobe an advantage