Receptionist / Administrator
North Bristol – £18k – 22k
Our fantastic client in the housebuilding industry, has just asked us to find an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their lovely team based in North Bristol.
The purpose of this role will be to provide front of house support, greet visitors and deal with incoming calls and post. You will also undertake a range of other administrative tasks/ duties when required by the PA. You will be acting as the first point of contact for the business by answering calls, and directing all enquiries, so a professional and friendly personality is required for this role.
Main Responsibilities –
- Operating switchboard from 8.30am to 5pm – Mon to Thursday and 8.30am to 3.45pm on Friday with a 45-minute lunch break at 12.00pm.
- Receiving and transferring telephone calls, taking brief messages, and passing these on via the email system or connecting caller to staff members personal direct line or voicemail.
- Ensuring all voicemail messages to the main office number are taken and directed to staff members and maintaining and ensuring that answer messages are appropriate.
- Reporting telephone equipment and line faults to the I.T Department.
- Reviewing and updating the staff contact and telephone extension lists on a regular basis.
Meeting and greeting clients/Visitors:
- Greeting all clients/visitors to the office in a warm and friendly manner.
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Following Covid-19 procedures and current government guidelines.
- Directing/escorting visitors to the meeting room suite as appropriate.
- Making sure the reception area is tidy and clean.
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing daily mail/deliveries.
- General administrative duties when required by PA to the MD.
- Ordering front office supplies and keeping an inventory of stock/stationery.
- Making Tea/Coffee for clients and organising lunch when required.
- Booking meeting rooms and managing SharePoint, booking system for rooms.
- Filing/Collating of documents.
- Assisting the PA with organisation of events.
- Confidentiality is a must for when supporting PA with admin duties.
- Occasional driving for business purposes – mileage paid.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Front Office.
- Professional attitude
- Cheerful disposition, friendly approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with staff members.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Able to adapt to new tasks and situations.
- Able to work well as a member of a team supporting PA and staff.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
- Essential – Full Driver’s Licence and car owner.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>