We are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager for our client based in Hengrove.
They are a well established company and leaders in their field, established for over 25 years.
As a Quality Manager, you will coordinate the activities required to meet the company standards. The role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data, and reporting on performance, measuring against set standards.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the company needs but the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Maintain and review the Companies Quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Review customer requirements and ensure they are met
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set and maintain standards and procedures for quality as well and Health & Safety
- Ensure that the production processes meet international and national standards
- Investigate ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Refine quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering date and produce statistical reports
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements
- Train and manage all employees regarding quality and health & safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Planning and project management skills
- Computer literacy, to include MS office suite
- The ability to lead and motivate
- A strategic approach to work
- The ability to facilitate change
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Good attention to detail
- An understanding and appreciation of other peoples work disciplines, such as engineering and science
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm with a slightly earlier finish of 3.30pm on a Friday. Salary will be dependent on experience and your current/most recent salary.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>