Property Manager – Full Time, Permanent: £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Property Manager for the Bristol area.
This is a fast paced, busy office specialising in student lettings. The successful candidate must be a natural problem solver alongside having knowledge of lettings legislation and processes. You will be expected to manage 60+ beds and 10 commercial properties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in property management, who has the ability to hit the ground running.
Property Manager Duties:
• Ensuring gas, electrical & other certificates are in place & in date
• Arranging and conducting property inspections, and check-in/outs
• Marketing properties
• Arranging and conducting viewings of properties (mostly done as one large batch once a year)
• Send out application forms to prospect tenants/guarantors, arrange referencing and chase accordingly
• Updating/sending out AST agreements for e-signature using our templates
• Dealing with day to day property management/maintenance queries (calls and emails)
• Arranging contractors to undertake work at our properties / directing the employed handyman out to carry out maintenance duties
• Other office admin as required during quiet periods (if any)
Skill and Experience:
• Advanced experience in MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Some strong property management experience
• Own car
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm (17:00pm on a Friday)
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>