Hybrid role: 4 days from home/1 day from office
Temporary role for 6 months (with possible extension)
Salary £30 per hour
This important organisation works across the domestic abuse specialist sector, public sector partners and others to develop a national approach to work together to change behaviour and increase safety for victims.
The role of project Manager will play a crucial role in supporting the Practice team and Partnership organisations with project management to help achieve their target to influence a transformation in response to domestic abuse across England and Wales.
- Work with the wider Project Management office to continuously manage, review and embed improved project, finance and contract management processes.
- Manage the contract with their Case Management System (CMS) supplier to ensure that invoicing for the quarter is in line with site usage.
- With input from the Head of PMO, lead on financial forecasting and drawing up grant agreements
- With steer from the Head of PMO, maintain oversight of the Practice team workplan and overarching risk and issues
- Manage and maintain up-to-date project documentation for all projects being managed/developed by the Practice team
- Work with the Head of PMO and Practice team to produce timely and accurate project reports and monitoring information to funders and commissioners.
- Attend Practice team meetings to remain uptodate with all key activities being planned by the Practice team.
- Support the Head of Programme and Practice to develop implementation plans and risk registers for all new sites onboarded into the programme.
- Act as the initial point of contact for external stakeholders from new sites being onboarded, building effective relationships, answering queries, providing information, and triaging requests to the management team.
- Supporting the delivery of effective external and internal meetings – including preparing agendas and papers, recording actions and decisions and facilitating/chairing discussions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong track record in project management
- Experience of management of risks
- Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Ability to extract key information from complex material and communicating these to different audiences and colleagues from different disciplines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to use initiative and judgement
- Prince 2, APM or similar project qualification advantageou