12 Month Maternity Cover
Location: Work from Home – 1 day a week in the office after lockdown
Salary: 30 – 32k DOE
If you’re an animal lover looking for a new role in a large established company with natural, happy and authentic values this could be the job for you.
You’ll be working for a lovely flexible company with a friendly and happy working culture who are looking for someone passionate about all things social media. Not only is it a lovely team to be a part of but your role will include lots of fun projects for you to really take the lead on.
You will be responsible for overseeing the social media plan and helping to grow follower numbers and engagements all whilst communicating the company values in a consistent, genuine and positive way. Your role will also be providing support to increase positive PR opportunities for the brand with both consumer and trade audiences.
You will be:
- Developing a social media strategy to meet key business communication objectives
- Liaising with the wider marketing team
- Developing and implementing a monthly social media plan
- Creating and curating strong compelling content to promote the company’s key values, utilising the photo and film library whilst also considering new ideas
- Briefing and working with creative agencies to produce and create new content
- Developing and managing annual budgets across all social media channels
- Developing a measurement framework and biannual KPI’s for each platform’s activity
- Produce content to promote and work with the company’s partnerships and chosen charities
- A key contact for the Customer Services team and take point on any social media enquiries
- Working with the Trade Sales Team to assist growth of social media activity with new and existing trade customers
- Monitoring campaigns; analysing, reviewing, and reporting on campaign effectiveness each month
- Compiling reports for senior management showing ROI with monthly reports highlighting next steps for monthly board reviews
- Developing and managing the social media ambassador programme
- Developing and managing internal social media competitions
What we are looking for:
- Circa 5 years experience in Social Media
- A strong creative nature
- Enthusiatic and organised social media expert
- PR experience would be a big plus but not vital
- Being an animal lover is a big bonus!