Customer Service Administrator (J8902) – Central Bristol – Permanent – £16,000 to £18,000 DOE
We are delighted to be recruiting for a reputable, long-standing company who are continuing to grow and expand. We are searching for people with excellent Administrative skills who would like to develop their existing knowledge and gain both personal and business development.
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role within an Administrative environment, have the ambition and drive for progression, then we are looking for YOU!
To administer policies efficiently whilst manipulating data and assessing claims. To interact with IFA’s and appointed advisors ensuring that excellent communication is delivered.
On a day-to-day basis, your main responsibilities will be:
- Data input and data manipulation
- Making changes to existing schemes and benefits
- Underwriting medical claims
- Reviewing department processes
- Resolve complaints in line with regulations
- Answering general enquiries
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- A courteous and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Confidence using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Dedication and flexibility
- Ambition and drive
- 5 GCSE’s at C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language
In return for your loyalty, hard-work and excellent service, you will be given a benefits package of 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, an Employee Share Plan, Private Medical Insurance and a fantastic Pension scheme. You will undergo regular training and development as well as the opportunity to study for industry-recognised qualifications.
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic professional with experience in a similar environment, please send us your application!