Platform Operations Senior Analyst for Wealth Management
Whiteley, Hampshire (Hybrid working)
Salary £35,000 – £40,000 + 28 days holiday (+ bank hols) + life assurance, income protection + flexible benefits platform
Our client is a highly successful, privately owned financial planning and investment company with offices in the South of England and has grown organically and through acquisitions. Today they manage over £3 billion of client assets and are proud of their culture promoting staff welfare, fun and personal development.
We are looking for a high-calibre analyst to join their talented Platform Operations team. The successful candidate should be able to add value and improve how things are done. If you also have top notch communication skills and the ability to trouble-shoot and process work efficiently, this opportunity will lead to an exciting career within the Platform Operations Team.
As well as day to day tasks like placing high value trades to support their investment management team and ensuring a first-class service for their clients, you will be a critical member of the team helping to shape the key components of the platform infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a wealth management, custody or platform environment.
- A strong understanding of the post trade environment.
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate (level 3) or commit to achieving within 1 year of appointment to the role.
- You will have a “growth mindset” keen to learn new skills.
- You will revel in solving business problems coming up with solutions and working with technology and business partners to build scalable change.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously.
- Being comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Lean/Agile/Prince 2 qualifications would be advantageous.
This role involves trading on a Bloomberg terminal for some of their high-net-worth clients which would normally require working in their Whiteley office 3 days a week and the rest from home. The company is passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern you need, please get in touch to discuss.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>