Photographic Re Toucher
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum Depending on experience
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Photographic Re-Toucher for our well-known client based in chard.
About the role:
The Re-toucher is responsible for creating engaging, creative and effective images supporting the worldwide sales & marketing activities. Maintaining and carrying out a variety of tasks including: ensuring all tasks scheduled to them are maintained to the appropriate quality standards. Tasks will include prioritising, with little supervision, whilst contributing in driving sustainable growth.
The Re-toucher will be responsible for the creation and delivery of images to the designers within a busy environment achieving external deadlines such as exhibitions and product launches internal request. A very good understanding of Adobe Photoshop is essential and a good knowledge of Illustrator and indesign is required. Experience of 3D rendering and creation would also be an advantage but not essential as training can be given.
- Proactively organise own agendas daily/weekly.
- Respond to changing platforms, audience and technological needs.
- Manage consistency and quality of all image output.
- Managing and maintaining image file archives and source file archive.
- Create and present tasks from Image compositions to simple colour re-touching.
- Use initiative and judgment; liaise with staff in other departments.
- Accountable for adhering to deadlines.
- Handle one off tasks or assignments.
- Implementation of brand consistency across all output, following guidelines.
- Ensure attention to detail.
- GCSE Level 5 or above (GCSE grade A-C) in English and Maths or relevant work experience.
- A relevant qualification or work experience in Design
- A qualification or experience in Technical drawing
- Robust knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop.
- Minimum of 3 years experience (Advertising agency or company).
- Demonstrable experience working in an office environment.
- Experience of providing support to middle and senior management.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations, specific to role.
- Experience of using office and communication systems.
- Demonstrable experience in organising and time management.
- Demonstrable experience of showing ability to follow verbal and written instructions, read and comprehend written materials.
- Experience of 3D cad rendering an advantage
- Strong Adobe Suite Skills to include InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>