Salary range: Competitive Categories: Administration, Finance, Miscellaneous Employment term: Permanent Location: Whiteley, Hampshire Vacancy Status: Vacancy Open Posted on: October 14th, 2022 Apply now
Highly competitive salary and extensive benefits package
Whiteley or Farnham, Hampshire
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful, independent financial planning and wealth investment company looking after private clients, trusts and smaller institutions. The company advise on over £2.2 billion of client assets acquired through growth and acquisitions.
- Act as the primary point of contact relating to the SIPP for platform users.
- Working collaboratively with the scheme administrators to deliver the optimum service to both the underlying beneficiaries and the intermediaries e.g. IFAs
- Taking ownership of tracking activities through from initial enquiry to completion, ensuring all interested parties are kept informed.
- Setting up new pension accounts and ensuring data is accurately maintained on existing records.
- Executing instructions from clients to withdraw from or contribute to their pensions.
- Ensuring all required documentation is issued timely and accurately.
- Communicating with the platform users (both internal and external), pension provider, custodian, transfer team and dealing desk, consistently delivering an outstanding level of service.
- Instruct and manage the oversight of transfers in and out of the SIPP ensuring adherence to service level agreements.
- Actively seek ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures.
- Cross train to support other functions of the Platform Operations team.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of A Level (min grade C, or equivalent) and have at least 2 years’ experience in financial services.
- A good understanding of personal pensions. Experience of working within a pensions administration role would be advantageous.
- Outstanding eye for detail.
- A mindset that always considers the bigger picture with the ability to apply business and technical knowledge with the confidence to question actions, when appropriate.
- An excellent communicator with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Curiosity for solving business problems
- A technology native with an eye for spotting improvement opportunities within a process.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Origo is an advantage but not essential.
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Group Life, Income Protection and Pension. Private Medical and Study assistance provided after probation, flexible benefits platform//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>