Hybrid working and flexible working hours – part time or full time
Salary up to £30K doe + excellent benefits including private medical, gym membership, bonus and holiday scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an independent and award-winning recruitment company specialising in the construction industry. You would be joining a happy, sociable team and a growing company with a superb culture. The company has ambitious plans and positively encourage staff to train and progress and offer an extensive benefits package.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the current support team. You will be responsible for overseeing the weekly payroll for their temporary workers assisting the office manager with various financial reporting.
Using a range of software, including email, spreadsheets, Sage and databases to process weekly payroll of temporary workers and overseeing and assisting the junior payroll administrator with processing temporary worker timesheets, including;
- Calculating CIS deductions and VAT
- Liaising with Umbrella Payroll Companies, our factoring company and the HMRC
- Ensuring all relevant Ltd Company documentation is held on file
- Uploading payroll details onto online portal
- Raising invoices for candidate placements
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Preparing and issuing Remittance Advice for temporary workers
- Uploading the weekly payroll to Sage, creating the weekly payroll reports and making submissions to HMRC.
- Making the weekly payments on time and setting up new workers bank details
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and pay queries
- Responsible for weekly financial reports to the office manager
- Collate debt report
- Create pensions report from Sage and upload to pension provider
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of Sage 50 payroll
- Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel
- Flexible approach to work and an ability to multi-task effectively
- Good understanding of numbers and general mathematics