Part time Receptionist / Admin Assistant
£11.79 per hour for 15 hours per week
Mondays & Tuesdays
8am – 4.30pm (hour for lunch)
Avonmouth (car required for this location)
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual with reception & administrative experience to fill this exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the company, in person & over the telephone. The role will require standard computer skills and switch board experience.
- Answering telephone calls
- Replying to emails
- Dealing with outgoing and incoming post
- Taking messages
- General filing & Document control.
- Welcoming customers.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Processing customer payments
- Maintaining customer account information.
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to communicate with a variety of people.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly with a varied workload.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of MS packages.
- A team player that is self-motivated, with a confident and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Acting as first point of contact for the Company, face to face, over the telephone.
- Organising exhibition, travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Updating database systems for the sales and purchasing departments.
- Providing general office support.