Part time Property Manager
8 hours a week worked across minimum 2 days/0.2 FTE employed
£26,000 – £30,000 pro rata depending on experience
Mostly working from home but will require some time on site. Happy to consider candidates wanting to work term time only or combining this role with other responsibilities.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone wanting just 8 hours a week to bring in extra funds and keep your administration skills up to date.
We are looking for a friendly, capable and organised Property Manager to manage a building and its community of 4 tenants in the creative, charity and not for profit sectors.
You may have previous property management experience or transfer your administration/PA experience to this role. Your approach to life will be equally as important to match those of the owner and tenants, taking a pride in ensuring a well-managed workspace within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Ensure regular servicing checks carried out for intruder alarm, fire alarm, Lift, plumbing and electrics
- Manage the waste collection and cleaning contracts
- Arrange repairs and maintenance requirements
- Manage tenant queries re alarm, heating, car park etc and keep tenancy records
- Liaise with building owner for property enhancement
- Liaise with bookkeeper re supplier and tenant invoices
- Liaise with outsourced marketing/advertising to market spaces that become vacant
- General Administration
- Organising some social events for tenants
- Good IT skills including Excel, Xero, Office 365
- Good project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and juggle different tasks
- Driving licence and use of car
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>