Role: Office Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Hours: 20 hours across 5 days however you would like to work it.
Salary: up to 26,000 pro rata DOE
Are you an experienced Office Manager, capable of handling all office and facillities management and experienced in HR systems? This may be the role for you! A brilliant opportunity to work part-time and manage your own hours, you will be working for an international manufacturing organisation in a happy, dynamic and friendly office.
You will be working for an enthusiastic and innovative company who are proud of the results they achieve for their customers. A happy and unique company – these guys really believe in recruiting the right people for their organisation – those who will grow with them and spend a number of years learning about their wonderful products and solutions.
You will report directly to the Finance Controller and work closely with the Operations Manager to achieve a harmonious office experience. Once you’ve got the job down and are a dab-hand at all aspects of this particular role there is an opportunity to vary your workday and work in other areas of the business including marketing.
The role is for a part-time Office Manager to work at the Bristol office in the centre of the city. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller, and also work closely with the Director of Operations both also based in the UK office.
You will be an essential part of the day to day operations of the UK office which is a vibrant and delightful place to be. The role is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work part time and there will be ample opportunities to display your capabilities for multitasking and implementing new systems to help them work more efficiently. They believe that their business is built on brilliant people who care about what they do.
- Normal office and facility management work;
Post distribution, ordering of office consumables and stationary, PAT testing, phone system, mobile contracts, gas and electricity suppliers, van insurance etc
- Managing the building, IT and cleaner contractors;
Including any building maintenance contractors and leased equipment as well as any office moves, rearranges etc
- Human Resources;
- Creation of HR files, new started inductions, computer password and email set ups, maintenance of HR systems such as holiday booking system, birthday card management, absence forms
Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail will be essential in this role.
Good time-management skills and the ability to work as part of a team are vital.
- Motivated, with a strong productive work ethic and positive enthusiastic attitude
- Able to follow and create clear and precise procedures/instructions and work in an organised, neat, and methodical way
- An interest in our business and products
- Be an analytical thinker, focussed on continual improvement, using initiative
- Capable of learning and open to new working practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English are essential
- To work with fellow team members in a respectful and courteous manner
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office packages particularly excel, email and word.
This is a varied and rewarding role and is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real impact on the business and grow with the company. The successful candidate will be required to complete a probationary period of 6 months and have a right to work and live in the UK.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.