PART TIME OFFICE MANAGER
Mostly working from home with 1 day a week/fortnight in the office. Hours equivalent 2 days per week but very flexible on which days/hours and would suit school hours.
SALARY c. £35,000 pro rata employed or c. £30 per hour self-employed
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to enjoy additional income working flexibly for two days a week or equivalent with hours and days to suit you.
This is a very varied role reporting to the CEO of a small, growing company in the construction sector. You will be managing the office and will be first point of contact for HR and H&S with the support of outside consultants, as well as dealing with recruitment and admin support to the CEO and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who can work independently liaising with the CEO on daily tasks. She needs someone who will get the work done intelligently and confidently with a positive attitude and the ability to resolve issues.
- Events and Training and booking tickets
- Accounts administration including expenses
- Holiday and Sickness records
- Phone and email enquiries
- Health & Safety including annual reviews, risk assessments and training
- Construction accreditation documentation
- Internal HR support, minuting meetings, update handbooks, process inductions and leavers
- Prepare documents and minute Director meetings
- IT support with backup from outside consultants
- Insurance renewals
- Office supplies
- Team events
Skills and Experience required:
You will need to be an experienced Office Manager who can turn their hand to different tasks and support the CEO to grow the business. It is a fast-paced work environment so you will need to be able to work through tasks efficiently and have the ability to show good judgement and a friendly, positive manner.
Competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel as well as Google e-mail, calendars and contacts required.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>