Role: Office Manager
Salary: Up to £25k pro rata + FIFTY days holiday!
Hours: 24 hours per week over 5 days
Are you an Office Manager or Administrator with 10 years experience and a solid background SAGE accounts? Are you looking to continue your career working part-time for a small, successful charity? Are you looking to have the school holidays off? This may be the role for you!
You will spend your days working on the charity’s accounts and support the submission of funding and project bids as well as lending PA support to the charity’s General Manager. This is a great opportunity to work autonomously in a rewarding and busy charity supporting young people.
The role includes 50 days holiday to be taken in school holidays with almost the entire Summer off. You will have frequent contact with all stakeholders of the business and it is down to you to be the friendly face of the charity.
What you will be doing:
- Providing PA support primarily for the General Manager. Dealing with correspondence using own initiative, dealing with visitors and telephone enquiries, making appointments, etc
- Support the development and submission of projects/funding bids
- General administration of charity projects
- Ensuring the efficient administration of the Project’s offices
- Maintaining, reviewing and developing efficient and effective office systems
- You will be responsible for the accounts at the charity (ie completion of monthly bank reconciliations and end of year accounts using SAGE computerised accounts package, raising cheques for the settlement of invoices received and travel expenses, all banking procedures, petty cash transactions, raising sales invoices)
- Updating the charity’s Website, Facebook and Twitter
- Providing staff with basic IT support and advice
- Become an active member of our First Aider team
- Other duties as required
What you will be need:
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years Office management experience and be confident and capable in the use of SAGE accounts.
- A typing speed of 70wpm
- Full working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Maths and English GCSE grade or equivalent
- You will need to be a self-starter, innovative, well organised, honest, reliable, with good communication skills and a good sense of humour
Hours of work:
24 hrs per week
0915- 1445hrs Monday to Thursday (Half hour lunch break)
0915- 1315hrs Friday
50 days per annum (all to be taken in school holidays) plus 8 Public Holidays
This post requires attendance in school term time